13 May 2008

Be my wifey

So I went to a wedding this weekend. And it was a lot of fun. Ok, I sound awkward. Let me esplain. Every time I go to a wedding I just feel so bizarre. First off, I still have a hard time believing that people my age are getting MARRIED. So crazy to me. Like, they are for REAL in the real world. Not this fake little real world I'm living in, but the real thing. It's insane. I can't even really explain what I mean, so I hope you understand what I mean. It involves bills and buying a house and merging bank accounts and talking about having kids and all kinds of other serious big people stuff. Additionally, just being at a wedding for someone my age makes me feel weird too. Like I don't really belong or something. I think part of it is because the idea of me getting married is SO far off for me in my fake world. Don't get me wrong, I am going to have one kick-ass wedding (Kami knows this), but it is not going to be until I'm like 35. So, faithful readers, you better keep in touch with me to insure an invite.

OH my, I've been rambling. This is not about me. This is about KATIE BROWN-who got MARRIED. And now she's Katie Head! Whoa buddy. And it was such a lovely wedding too. She looked so pretty! I'm not going to lie, her wedding was so simple, but so fabulous at the same time. It was fabulous because it was so perfectly Katie and Caleb. I think my favorite was that those two goobers just wandered into their own reception and got into the buffet line without being announced or anything. I guess they were just hungry. But here's a picture so everyone can see how cute they are:
Doesn't she just look so grown up?! Complete insanity.

Love you KB turtle :)

Ciaooooo.

1 comment:

  1. this is me keeping in touch so I get invited to your fabulous wedding.

    Ok thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete