14 August 2008

oh my my, oh hell yes

That is the first thing that popped in my head (the title). Doesn't really mean anything...in case you were wondering.

Man, I know it's been awhile beloved readers. And I apologize. But, nothing really exciting has been happening lately. Well, except for my awesome 80s party...which kicked ass. Seriously, I had a blast. Mainly because I was pretty drunk. But also because lots of my amazing friends came and we had a fabulous time. There was laughing, dancing, beer ponging...and then creepo at the end of the night. There were two random guys left at the end of the night that would not leave...even after everyone else had gone to bed. The only people were left were me, Katrina and Carter...and we didn't even know their names! We had to run off to bed to get them to leave. It was weird. But other than that freako...it was great fun.

So, other than that...life has been pretty same old, same old. We got two new workers at the pee farm. The girl is pretty cool..but the guy just started and he is kind of driving me crazy...and it's only been two days. He just doesn't seem to be catching on as quickly as I hoped. I'll keep you updated though. I'm hoping things will get better.

No more serious threats to get sued though. Just lots of crazy people with stupid and annoying questions and complaints. So, good times as always.

Hm, well I'm headed to Atlanta this weekend. So that should be fun. Sorry I'm so lame today, but I am just not feeling it right now. But I did want to put something out there so my devoted fans didn't get worried. I'll be back in full swing soon people...just you wait.

Ciao ciao :)

1 comment:

  1. good to have you back.

    80s party was fab...we have to do it again soon!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete