24 December 2008

Obsessed

Just a quickie to tell you about my new obsessions. And by obsessions, I mean, I cannot get enough of this crap. It's kind of extreme.

First up, Eric Hutchinson. The song "Rock and Roll" is so beyond fabulous, I can't even stand it. It seriously is like, happiness in a song. I get ridiculously happy listening to it. And even more happy when I can dance to it. I bought his CD today and it might be the best purchase I've ever made. I rarely buy CDs, but the few I've bought recently have worked out really well for me, so I thought I'd give it another try. Here is the video for you to enjoy....Feel free to dance and smile excessively.
">
I mean, he looks like such a goober, but he's still super cute. I'd totally do him. Haha...um, for real.

Next obsession...Twilight. Like, seriously, it's bad. I started reading it today at work and I'm pretty sure I'll be done with it by tonight. I've always had this freakish ability to read extremely fast, but I'm kind of out of control with this. And I was totally one of those haters when the movie came out and was like, what is with these crazy asses? But now I understand. I also need one of those crazy asses to go see it with me...which might be a problem. Fingers crossed. And yes, I've already bought the second one and am saving up for the third.

Not an obsession, but I've decided I really like Pink...the artist. She just rocks my face off and this video is so funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bNDr1A6dTU
And, I know all about dealing with tools, so I can totally relate to this song. I love it. And Pink is just like, a total badass, like myself. So it's nice to have company.

CHRISTMAS IS SO SOON! As soon as I finish reading Twilight, I am going to take pictures of my fabulous Christmas lights so I can share them with you, dear readers. Get excited!

That is really all I wanted to share. I felt like I should get my new obsessions out there since I'm so pleased with them. I was also excited about them because they got my mind off other, less important things that have been sneaking back in lately. Hooray for distractions!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Love to all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment