07 July 2009

Lo Spettacolo

Ok, so I am currently in Greece, but not much has happened so I am just going to post the videos from Lo Spettacolo. That means "The Show," in Italian. It sounds like it would be something a little more exciting than that, perhaps something to do with being SPECTACULAR...but it doesn't. Just the show. Ours was, however, spectacular. Complete with a sermon, 10 minute prayer and some painfully silly antics courtesy of Marianna. Don't even get me started on that mess. Anyways, the videos are dumb, but if you're bored, you might enjoy them. I personally just think the kids accents are hysterical. But that's just me.

***OK, well, the videos are being temperamental and refuse to upload. I'll give them a talking to and get back to you. Here are some pictures instead. *




Oh yeah, and I got a new Greek cell phone. I also discovered I lost my US sim card. So that sucks. Anyways, now I get text messages in Greek and I am completely lost. I was doing ok with the Italian...I could actually have conversations and stuff with people...but I am completely screwed with Greek. This is the word for Google Search: (I think)

Αναζήτηση

Please tell me how you are supposed to decipher anything that is written with those letters.

Anyways, I have a little 6 year old translator, so I'm sure I'll be fine. But, lets talk about how stupid you feel when a 6 year old has to translate for you. Pretty darn stupid. Whatever, I'm in Greece and I'm going to the beach tomorrow. Nothing could be finer :)

1 comment: