10 November 2009

Wishful Thinking

If Go West is the king of wishful thinking, I am most definitely the queen. But I have been a Queen my whole life (NOT a princess!) so this is rather fitting, if you ask me. I have little dreams and big ones. I'm going to discuss both because it's midnight and I'm bored, not tired and putting off doing anything productive.

I decided today as I was walking I want to be famous. Not crazy famous where people want pieces of my hair or some crazy shit like that, but famous enough that I'll get something named after me somewhere. In addition to the jg scholarship of awesomeness at PC, of course. I'm thinking that renaming 526 the jg highway of awesomeness would be sufficient. Or a stretch of beach. Or something, whatever really. I mean, this might be kind of difficult since I don't really have any talent of any sort, but those are just minor details. Once I get good and famous and rich, I'm going to drop out of the public eye and travel around doing volunteer work because that is what I would really do with my life if I could make a living out of it. But I don't think I can, so I'll get rich and famous first, enjoy it for a bit, buy a beach house, give money to cool places like YCG, not be heard from for a few years and then have a major comeback so everyone will be happy to see me and then I'll have a talk show. I'm going to fill the hole Ellen leaves when she gets too old for her show. It's going to be a good life and I'm pretty pumped about it. Or even if I get to have 15 minutes of fame and be like, in a commercial or something, I would be pretty happy.

With that being said, I am moving to LA in January! I KNOW, pretty exciting, right? Getting famous will just be a side project though, because I have to find a real job first. My funds are getting low and that needs to be fixed. And if the famous thing doesn't work out, I'm going to leave the country again. Got some options in the works, so we'll see what pans out.

As for my little dreams, they are really more of a Christmas list. I need some new Rainbows...mine have a hole in them. The factory store is in LA, so maybe they are cheaper out there. I also want a really cool pair of tennis shoes. I really wanted to buy some while I was in Europe, but I kept cheaping out at the last second, so I never got any. I want some crazy ones with lots of colors and interesting shoelaces. If you see any on sale, let me know. I could stand some new clothes as well, but most of all, I want a new computer. I want one of those little mini ones. It would be better for traveling and in general, I'm all about mini things. I can't resist them and this is really something I just can't live without. Just like travel size lotion. I must have them. Plus, my current computer is struggling and I think it needs to be retired. It's lived a good life and deserves to relax.

So that's my story. The next year or so should be an interesting one. I'll keep you posted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment