15 February 2012

Oh Happy Day

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!! Real friends know I love this day and this years is the BEST so far. I have gotten some fantastic gifts and the day has only just begun. I am currently typing this on a German (Swiss German technically) so forgive the mistakes. I cant figure out where the apostrophe is so sorry my contractions are not correct. And if you see a z where a y is supposed to be, its because they are switched on this keyboard.

Also, sorry I have been so slack on blogging. Ive had a guest and been preoccupied. For an update: things are GREAT, thezre going to suck Wednesday but will hopefully pick up again on Saturday when I leave for LA and then Monday when I leave for Seoul!!!!! CRAZYYYYY. I really cant believe its really happening, just like I cant really believe the last 3 weeks have been for real.

More soon....some pictures too. Hope everyone is feeling nice and loved today. If you're reading this, I probably love you!!! Happy V-day!!!!!

Here are some random funny German symbols on this computer: ö ä ü ¨^ ç.

Dream big people++++ (that is what shows up when I try to make a !) Kisses, friends :)

PS-So sad about Whitney!!! I will always love you AND I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna make a heart but cant find the less than sign on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment