20 February 2013

Oh My!

My kids new favorite words: Oh My! It's fantastic.

Also fantastic: the amazing sing-a-long we had in class today. It was seriously the best. I used a duster as a microphone and we just jammed. I loved it so much. I seriously CANNOT believe the year is over next week. I am honestly super sad to see the end of my precious Cherry Class. I got SO unbelievably lucky with this class. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my babies so much!!! Not everyone in Korea feels this way, so I've heard, so I am just so happy that things turned out so great for me. I just can't say enough good things about my experience with them. They are so cute, so smart, so hilarious and they make me so excited to go to work every day.

Enough gushing. More later. For now, I'm super tired. I've been getting up at 6 every day and it sucks real bad. In other news, I've been SUPER busy. You know me, I love being busy but I'm learning that I do NOT like being busy when it's freezing cold outside. When it's super cold, all I want to do is sit in my bed and be a lady of leisure. This is not an option, so for now, I'm just getting through one cold ass day at a time. When I'm outside, I just have to force myself to keep moving and tell myself I just have to get my destination and there will be warmth. It works, but I'm still pretty miserable. Sometimes I make weird noises and say cuss words outloud, so sorry to any passersby.

Ok, cold meds are kicking in. Oh, did I mention I'm getting sick again? Hooray! Those 1000 mgs of Vitamin C are not doing their job. Pull it together! Make me healthy!

So yeah, more later. Life is great, getting better all the time but I need it to be warm soon.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment