22 February 2013

Heartache

Guys, my heart has been wrenched out once again. Another one of my favorite boys quit the school without a goodbye. My littlest one, my precious Joshua! I am SO sad! I am so so busy these days so I don't have as much time to mourn over him (like I did Ray), but it is still a very sad Cherry Class without him.

The worst part is that his mom is basically just being a crazy lady because Joshua placed into the B class for next year, instead of A. I am mad at her...I wasn't mad at Ray's mom because she was bullied out, but Joshua's mom is just being crazy pants and it's annoying. I mean, ok, whatever, maybe you think the school is not doing him any good if you want him to be at the top. But, really? There were only FOUR days left in the school year when he quit..just let him finish it out! I wonder what she told him...sorry, no more friends for you. And, wtf...it's really unfair to me and my co-teacher to not let us say goodbye. We've spent a year with him! We love him! We want to say goodbye. Ugh, crazy bitch.

Maybe I get too attached, but how could you resist this?




 The answer is no. You would fall in love with this child because he is precious and is even more precious in person. Too bad he was born out of a devil woman.

Sigh. Sad jacky teacher.

Dream big people.



1 comment:

  1. It makes me sad just to read this! How can a mom be like that? Sometimes you can't understand people,even if you try... :(

    ReplyDelete