01 March 2013

Jumba!

Well well, turns out no one really reads this so I'm not sure why I keep posting, but I've committed now, so whatever.

Like always, SO busy these days. Maybe a little too busy...which I can't even believe I would every say that but I'm losing my mind just a little bit. This week we had graduation AND orientation and it was just a bit too much. I had to say goodbye to my babies (even though I'll see them around school next year) and had to say hello to new ones. Which wasn't bad, and I have some cute ones. It was just weird to have new kids in my class, doing the same things I did with last years. Also, my new co-teacher is brand new, and wasn't there to help me (she had commitments to another job) so I was on my own with orientation. Luckily, I'm an old pro now, so everything was fine. However, it's still awkward to have the moms stand around and stare at me while I have to give a lesson to their kids. And then not have a teacher to translate for me.

ANYWAY. Should be an interesting year. In other news, day one of two day Zumba certification is over! It was a LONG ass day, but lots of dancing and lots of fun. And lots of Korean! Most of the class was Korean, so it kind of sucked to sit through a lot of Korean talking, but whatever. It also kind of sucked to sit and listen to an hour long business ploy to get you to pay more money to join a Zumba instructor club type thing. It would be worth it if I was going to make this my job, but I don't have time for that! The instructor is from Colombia, so at least when he was talking it was a fun accent. Looking forward to tomorrow!

So that's my life. Going to bed at like, 9 today. Exhausted! But happy!

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment