04 June 2008

Hola bitches!

Si si, the title of this blog fits in nicely with my Spanish themed weekend. Well, really just Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. Whoa, ok, first I need to back up because it has been quite some time since I showed this blog some love. And I'll tell you why..it was because I was in a funk. And when I'm feeling funky (the bad kind of funky, not the cool, get your groove on kind), I don't really like communicating with the rest of the world. I get in my funk and I'm all like, screw everyone. Don't be offended, it's not because I don't like you. It's more because I let my horribly negative thinking hinder my ability to rationalize and I get to think that everyone else has it way better than me, and/or is the cause of my silly problems and then I just shut everyone out. Honestly, it's better for everyone because I can get pretty nasty to undeserving people if someone crosses my path. For example, some stupid ass woman that called the office last week got a little taste. I will say, however, that the bitch deserved it because she copped a tude first AND she was being a complete retard. Either way, she is still the customer so I should have been nice to her but I have horrible customer service skills, so that didn't happen. And instead of saying something to me, she walked her stupid ass down to our office and complained to my boss/dad! The nerve! I mean, whatever, it's not like I am going to get fired, but I did get a lovely lecture that I definitely could have done without, thank you very much. I really do have terrible customer service skills though, it's bad. I need to work on them...but I also need a job where I don't have to talk/deal with complete MORONS all day, every day. Seriously, some of the people I have to talk to fell off the turnip truck like, yesterday. That doesn't even really make sense, but I hope you all get what I'm saying. So anyways, she was a sort of innocent victim..just be glad it wasn't you. The rest of the week was retarded as well but things picked up Saturday for real.


Well, first Friday...I went on a date. It was alright. Call if you want details, but lets just say I will not be going out with that person again. I looked super cute though in my new Target skirt, so it wasn't a total loss.


On to Saturday...laid on the beach for three hours..by myself. Which is good and bad. The beach is always good, duh. But laying on it by yourself gets old. I do it a lot these days. Most of my friends live on the other side of town and/or they have other things to do. Also, I have a very limited number of friends here in Charleston, so it's hard to find people to do stuff with sometimes. Sad. Anyways, things got interesting that night when some friends and I went SALSA DANCING!!! Yesssss. One of my favorite things to do EVER. And it was great because the people I went with had never gone before and they were all nervous and were like, is this hard? I don't know think it will be fun. And then we get there and BAM! They are hit in the face with the amazingness that is Salsa dancing and they are forever hooked. I was a sketchmaster, as I always am at the salsa club (or any club really). But I'm not going to lie, I LOVE being sketchy. Sketchy jacky rarely comes out, but man, she is just fabulous and I love when she does. She's hott too! I mean, smoking hott! [The more I drink, the hotter I think I get]. She likes to sneak out of the club and make out with however snuck out with her. In this case, it was a cute Mexican...with a tongue ring...and an eyebrow ring...and a rat tail. AHHHHH-Oh SHIT-did I just say rat tail?!?!! Si, I did. It's true. I know, I know, I have sunk to a new low. But did I mention he had a tongue ring? I think that is a acceptable substitute for a neck tattoo. Don't judge. However, I did make the teensy little mistake of giving sketchy Mexican my phone number. Ooops. Yeah, bad idea...especially since he has called ELEVEN times since then. Haven't answered a one. You'd think he get the picture by now.

So anyways, Sunday I had a double header softball game. That was Spanish related because half my team is Hispanic. And they are all pretty terrible at softball...but they're fun and nice, so whatever. It was hot as HELL though playing outside Sunday afternoon. I was struggling too, after my wild and crazy Saturday night. But, I was still ballin'...I scored two runs and caught a pop fly. Yeah, I'm pretty awesome.

Ok, so posting this now cause I know my readers are getting desperate. You're welcome. More to come soon.

Ciao ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Rat tail...seriously? That's so first grade!

    Can we do one of these sketchy nights together, like sometime in the next month? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete