02 July 2008

My Bucket List

So, guess what I just watched...."The Bucket List!" Gee, how did you ever guess? Yeah, so I'm sure I'm just like every other person that saw that movie and then was like, hmmmm...I wonder what my bucket list would be. Honestly, other than travel anywhere and everywhere...I couldn't come up with very much stuff. I think I am already on the right track though. I read one once that was in a magazine and was geared towards women, and I had already done most of the stuff...get a tattoo, cut all your hair off, go skydiving, live in another country...check check check. There was other stuff too, but some of it was pretty lame. I did come up with a pretty lengthy list of places I want to visit, but I decided a bucket list can't all be about going places. I need stuff to do as well. So I also added "have a one night stand" and "go on a cruise." Yeah, I'm feeling pretty shallow these days apparently because I really couldn't come up with anything else. I also want to do the Peace Corps as well, so I guess that balances things out a little. Hm, I also think I want to get my writing published one day. So maybe my list isn't so bad after all. Anyone else have anything cool they want to do? I always steal other people's good ideas though, so keep them to yourself if you don't want it added on to my list as well. I have no shame when it comes to bucket list theft. I've never really had any goals for myself or my life...no direction really so I'm not that surprised that I have so few bucket list items. The ones in the movie were ok..but not really things I would want to do. Maybe drive a race car instead of a mustang or whatever, but everything else (kiss the most beautiful girl in the world) would not make my list.

Um, so in other news...I am back to working at the pee farm solo these days. So far, it really hasn't been that bad. I still hate testing people, but we haven't had any crazies or any especially rude people so I haven't lost it yet. Hopefully Wednesday and Thursday will go smoothly and I'll be set after that. We have Friday off and hopefully we will hire someone to start next week and I will pass all the testing on to someone else. We have been interviewing, and so far everyone seems nice and capable. One guy was way overdosed in cologne though, so that is not going to to work because I seriously couldn't breathe while he was in here. I was kind of hoping to hire a hottie, just to make things interesting, but I don't think that is going to happen since only about 4 guys have replied and like, 30 girls have. And they are all mainly older people and we all know I don't do older. Well, maybe we all didn't know that, but we do now.

Softball is going well. There is one girl I would really like to hit in the face, but she rarely shows up for games, so it's all good. When she does I just stick her in the outfield. We had a game yesterday and only had 4 girls show up at first (eventually 3 more came), but it's aggravating because I mean, if you sign your kid up for something, you need to make sure they participate! It's not that hard people! Actually, I wouldn't know, it probably is really hard to have kids and make sure they are where they are supposed to be at the right time. But, that is why I'm not having kids...way to much hassle.

Hm, well other than that, nothing exciting going on. I am super pumped about 4th of July fireworks though! Something to look forward too! And, planning the 80s birthday bash as well...I need to get started on that....

Ciaooooo :)

1 comment:

  1. My bucket list includes visiting you in Charleston. Perhaps I'll get to cross that off soon

    love you, miss you

    ReplyDelete