04 October 2009

Alrighty Then

Well here we are again. Sitting at home on a Saturday night. Not having any friends within a 200 mile radius kind of blows. It kind of blows a lot. However, looking on the positive side, I once again get to watch SNL. I am so in love with Andy Samburg right now. He is so darn funny. And, as an added bonus, Ryan Reynolds is hosting and he is so fine. I got super excited because he wasn't wearing his wedding ring while he was doing the monologue and was like, oh hey, maybe he got a divorce and maybe we'll meet sometime and get married. But then his stupid wife made a cameo on the show, so I'm thinking they are probably still together. So that's too bad for me.

Anyways, now that I'm back to not really having a life, I am back to watching a lot of TV. Which I hate because I feel like watching TV makes me get dumber but that's life. With the TV comes lots of questions. Mainly about companies and their advertising tactics. Also celebrities and why people are interested in them. And other random things...

1. Why does the Nasonex bee have a Spanish accent and sound like Antonio Banderas?

2. Why is the lady in the phone commercial for some new touch phone so freaking creepy? I am never going to buy that phone mainly because I don't want to end up like her.

3. Who told Ryan Reynolds cardigans were a good idea?

4. WHY IS LADY GAGA SO FREAKING WEIRD? How does she get away with this shit? Ugh, I so wish I were famous and being weird was cool and trendy. Also, I think she's kind of ugly, but I can't really tell. Oh wait, she kind of redeemed herself at the end of the show.

5. Do events like the ones in the Smirnoff commercials really happen? If so, I want to go there.

I have more, but I keep forgetting to write them down.

In other news, I recently discovered the liquor cabinet at my grandmother's villa contains Southern Comfort, which I think is pretty funny.

And that's about it. Hoping something interesting will happen next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment