26 October 2009

At Last

I FINALLY figured out the song that has been stuck in my head for like, a year. I never knew who it was by or even the words, really. I just knew how one line kind of went and by some miracle, I actually managed to figure it out. It's "You Give Me Something" by James Morrison. And it was all thanks to the Sirius Radio in the Dream....where dreams really do come true. And as an added bonus, James Morrison has tons of other fabulous songs, so I downloaded some of those as well and my life has been better because of it. I went on a walk today and had to stop to do a little dance because I was so moved. I almost started running. But I was not that inspired. I don't know what it's going to take for that to start happening, but for now, I'm going to pretend my foot is still holding me back.

I digress. That is really the only exciting thing going on right now. I am going to start making my way back to SC in the next few weeks, so that is kind of exciting, I guess. And I started formulating a tentative life plan, but it's gotten mixed reviews so far, so I'm going to keep it to myself for right now. I just checked my bank account as well and it is suffering, which makes me very sad. So that needs to change. If anyone needs a part time worker, let me know because I am ready and willing.

In other news, I found an AMAZING Halloween costume. You'll have to wait to see pictures because describing it doesn't do it justice. Patience, my friends. I also found out tonight that Dutch people don't do Halloween. Sad, huh? I thought so too.

I also had a revelation. I figured out that I only know how to talk to/flirt with boys I have no romantic interest in. Which is how I've managed to get some very non-interesting, slightly douchey boys interested in me in the last few weeks. So I'm going to work on that and get back to you.

And lastly, I got a free salad from McDonalds today just by filling out a survey. So that was pretty sweet. Thanks McDonalds!

That's it. Going to my first drive-in movie tomorrow...with 5 young children (second cousins) so it should be fun. Or interesting at least.

Ciao people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment