30 December 2009

jacky and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day

Is it even legal for me to take the title of that book and just change one word? I hope so. Just to cover my back, "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" is by Judith Viorst, is fantastic and in no way my own orginal combination of words.

It is just how my day went. It just really sucked a lot. A highlight was lunch with a friend at one of my favorite sushi restuarants, but I had trouble enjoying it because I was so upset. Money issues have been dragging me down lately and I hate that, but I guess that's what happens when you go unemployed for months at a time. I did have other highlights I guess. My brother turned out to be a lot cooler than I had been thinking lately and I watched like, four episodes of Golden Girls and it really did make my life better. GG therapy...you should try it. Then I watched some What Not to Wear and that made me happy too. Man, I did a lot of TV watching today. Shame. I guess sometimes you need it. I'm just stressing about the big move and questioning if it really is a good idea. Part of me thinks it's totally ridiculous and stupid, but another part of me knows that I really need to leave Charleston and should at least give LA a try. I'm just going to get back to packing and look forward to tomorrow not sucking so bad.

Dream big people.

No comments:

Post a Comment