22 December 2009

Making a list, checking it twice

I don't really feel like writing, so I'm just going to make a list of my random thoughts lately. Do with them what you will.

1. Sixteen candles is a super fabulous movie. "No, he's not retarded..." CLASSIC.

2. I am getting really excited about being famous in LA. Also really pumped to peace out of Charleston for a while.

3. I haaaattteeeee cold weather. Hate it.

4. I am really bitter right now. I wish I weren't, cause I feel I should be festive and jolly, but I'm not. I'm feeling more Grinch like.

5. My brother is super lame. Even if he did give me a the great new tag line I've been looking for.

6. Jon Stewart is fantastic. As is Stephen Colbert.

7. I am interested in knowing when I am going to finally learn my lesson when it comes to boys. Apparently not today.

8. People can get crazy when it comes to ham. This woman today was seriously stressing out. It took her 45 minutes to pick out a ham, no joke. It was ridiculous, I had to walk away. Also, I need to work on not shutting down when people piss me off. Two women came in today and one said "She doesn't find that amusing" in reference to me. I'll let you fill in the blanks, but obviously I was a little less than friendly. And I'm sorry, but when you demand that I open five hams without a please in there, I don't take kindly to it.

9. Conservative people are also crazy. But it's funny.

10. The Big Bang Theory is hilarious. I wish my computer didn't suck, I would watch episodes on line.

11. The "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" commercial with the Latin flavor is beyond amazing. Kudos to their marketing director.



12. I need to make a new life to-do list. It's flying by and I am not really prepared.

13. Oh my gosh, Tiger Woods, GO AWAY.

14. I CANNOT understand why Ray has the Christmas lights going off at 2:00 AM. Who is out admiring our lights at 2 in the morning? WHHHHOOOO????? Besides me, last night, when I was out driving Cody's dumb ass around.

15. I miss my right Converse shoe. Every time I see the left one I get a little sad I can't wear them...and a little depressed I can't afford to buy myself another pair.

That's it for now. Time for bed, I'm back on grandma schedule. I kind of like it. Night fools.

Dream big people.

No comments:

Post a Comment