10 June 2011

Looking Forward

I am so happy tomorrow is Friday! In fact, I'm so happy in general. Right now. I wasn't earlier but now I'm on a Zumba high so life is just fantastic. Zumba makes everything better. Even when there is a creepster in the back of the room just standing there watching. I know we're hot and all, but come on. Have some dignity. I also really love the people in the class that take themselves really seriously. Tonight there was a  woman with her hair all down and she was just super into it and you just know she thought she was super sexy. I can't  anyone that works out with their hair down seriously. It's a really stupid pet peeve, but one nonetheless. Put your hair up! Aren't you sweaty? Jeez. But then I get distracted watching how silly they are and I end up looking dumb because I get lost. I do ok but there are some moves I just cannot get the hang of. Maybe I should drink beforehand because I am an awesome drunk dancer.

ANYWAY. Let's focus on the positive, shall we? Because I go home in TWO WEEKS and now I have a date for my friend's wedding AND I am going to buy a cute dress AND I lost 17 pounds AND I'm throwing myself a party AND I am really looking forward to some Groucho's! Wooooo!

Also, we just hired someone new at work and I am so so excited! First off, she now gets to do all the crappy stuff I'm really tired of doing! YAY! Don't worry, we're going to share it so it won't be so bad for her. Additionally, we are moving into the crazy summer months which means the days go by faster, even though it's total madness. However, there are going to be THREE people now doing the job that ONE person (me) was doing last year and I just think things are going to be so so so much better. If anything, the students will no longer be yelling at me when things go wrong, they will have other people to yell at! Hooray! There are still lots of problems with the school and it is going to be a total shit show, but I'm doing a lot better about chilling out, letting things go and just going with the flow. Let's see how long into the summer that lasts. If anything I'll just be all, sorry whiny person, gotta go to Disneyland now, ciaoooooo! It'll be awesome. Oh, and now hopefully no one will be calling me the secretary because I FUCKING HATE being called the secretary. I am not a damn secretary! Humph.

Oh yeah, one negative thing. I just finished this book and I was SO ANGRY when I finished. "Breathing Lessons." First off, most of it was people arguing and I've discussed my hatred of arguing before. Watching/listening to it is bad but ugh, reading it is SO terrible too! All the characters were so fucking annoying and stupid. I kept reading because I thought it was going to get better but then it just ended and I literally was like, FUCK YOU BOOK! Really. I said it out loud. Then I had to go to sleep angry and I woke up still pissed. I think this just goes to show how sad my real life is. Or, it's a good thing. I don't have anything real to be emotional about....I get that involved in books. Hm. Point is, don't ever read it. Next point, I need a good new book to read to move past this atrocity.
I have been having trouble sleeping lately and have been having some really whacked out dreams. I just took a sleeping pill and am now having trouble typing, so I think that is all for me.

Dream big (and not whacked out) people!

PS-Am I the only person that thinks Drake is the worst rapper ever? I know that's mean, but I really just can't stand listening to him. Also, is it just me or are songs on the radio SO terrible these days? I mean, I like some of them because they're fun to dance to but oh man, they send the worst messages and are soo dirty. Does this mean I'm getting old and prudy? But, alien sex? See I abducted you, I tell you what to do? Is that about rape? Seems a little inappropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment