21 June 2011

Oh My

Wow. So, once again, I got suckered into watching some really painful TV. We started off with Real Housewives and I just couldn't handle that. Those women are so vile. There are other, less mean, words but that one is what was running through my head while the show was on. It was on when I came home and I didn't want to eat dinner in my room, so there I sat while trying to eat my meal. My goodness, it was so painful. While I would love to have their money, I think my jealousy stops there.

Ok, moving on from there. Not wasting any more of my life with their nonsense. Next up, we watched the Bachelorette. I can't decide if this is better or worse than the Bachelor. I kind of like the fact that it's switched and the boys are on the other side and the girl has the power. However, it is still SO AWKWARD. And oddly enough, I feel this platform would be perfect for me. Obviously, not really because 1. I would never try out. 2. I would never get picked. 3. What, why am I even discussing this? Here's why. Being honest with you people, because that is how I roll and what is the harm in baring your soul to 12 people? I would LOVE the attention. Oh man, all those boys and zero competition around? Amazing. The boys would literally be fighting over me! This happened one time in Greece and whoa, it was super great and made me giggle for like, 2 weeks. Anyway, the girl is completely ridiculous but I can totally identify with her. Especially since she is all about the one guy that is the WORST for her. I actually didn't see any of the previous episodes but my roommate was filling me in on what a dick this guy is. Which sounds just about right for me. Liking the one dickhead that is not the least bit interested in me. I generally don't have a pool of hot, interested guys, vying for my attention, but there have definitely been interested ones that I found ways to avoid.

Again, let me restate that this will (probably) never happen. I really just don't think I could put my pride on the line like that. I just think I would be really good at it, as the queen of awkward with boys. But, it's also my understanding that the Bachelorette is generally picked from the pool of Bachelor losers and that show is my nightmare. I do not like competing with other girls, or in general really. I mean, I don't mind like, sports and board games and stuff, but not when it's based on your person. If that makes any sense. I don't really like having to prove myself as a person. I know I'm awesome and if you can't see that then you need to get your eyes checked.

Well then. I think it is a nice little healthy dose of self promotion...talking the talk as always.

Last thing...has anyone seen that commerical with the spider on the phone on the table? Wow, I hate that commercial a lot. I don't even know what it's for because I always change the channel. I should probably find out so I never buy whatever the hell it is.

Going home in: FOUR DAYSSSS!!!!

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment