16 January 2012

Check Yes or No

It would be so fantastic if things were that simple and I could just get everyone to answer my questions with a checked yes or no. Somehow, lately, even though I feel like my life was simplified by moving home, things have gotten more complicated. I realize that kind of makes zero sense, but whatever.

Anyway, I went back to the cat house last week, and was house sitting for 5 cats and a dog as well. I never thought I was allergic to cats, but I think with 6 animals, the extreme pet hair kind of got to me. It was a sneezy past couple of days. I think it made my brain kind of fuzzy as well because I am having a rather difficult time making coherent thoughts and putting together sentences. It also just took me a little while to remember how to spell sentences. Eesh.

Whatever. On a more positive note, the band O.A.R. is on TV and they are way hotter than I imagined. I have never seen them, only listened to their random music and this is just a lovely surprise. You should check them out. Also, I watched some pretty bad ass TV today. I love me some 80s movies AND SNL, and thanks to the power of DVR, I got to watch both today. Pretty in Pink is so amazing and now I'm watching Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's dead for the first time. Which is technically early 90s, but it's pretty cool. And Daniel Radcliff on SNL was fantastic.

Oh, and I got myself a job. It's in Korea. Kind of too much to process right now, so more on that later.

Lots more to say, too tired.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment