08 May 2012

What Remind is Future

The title is what I saw on a woman's t-shirt the other day on my walk to school. Love it! Makes no sense whatsoever, but who cares. I love that someone was like, yes, let's put that on a shirt. Then someone else approved it and did the actual making of the shirt. And then yet another person was like, ok, I'm going to buy this and wear it out in public now. And none of these people questioned the validity of this English statement. Again, love it. Can't say that I wouldn't do the same with shirts in other languages. Couldn't tell you what they said and probably wouldn't care. My only thing...the shirt with this sentence had only the words on it...not even anything else. So I'm not sure what kind of statement they were trying to make. Anyway.

Happy late Cinco de Mayo everyone! But even more important, HAPPY 2 YEAR ELLEN ANNIVERSARY!!!!! Yes yes, the best and most awesome day of my life ever (it's in close competition for one other day, but still remains the best) happened two years ago on May 5 and thus catapulted me into TV stardom. Seriously, I can't walk around anywhere without getting stared at. Here, it may be because I'm one of very few non-Korean people wandering around, but whatever. It happens all the time. But, that is the price you have to pay for being awesome and famous.

May 5 is also the day I graduated from college FIVE years ago! Time is just flying by! Seriously, I can't believe it's been five years. Lots of craziness has gone in these five  years. Don't feel like getting into all that now.

What I do feel like sharing is my fantastic victory over Korea today. I bought ONE tomato!!! Take that, stupid grocery store and even stupider veggie selling truck man!!! I get what I want, bitches! And I wanted one tomato. If graduating from college five years ago is not a sign of getting old, I definitely think counting buying one tomato as a major victory is a big sign. Also, a sign of slightly sad and lonely life. But whatever! I have regained some faith in this crazy country I'm in. Things are looking up. As are the temperatures. See what I did there? Nice.

Anyway, it is a little late for me to be posting. Nothing too exciting going on over here other than making new friends, enjoying my one tomato and been really getting into crayons lately. And I'm really looking forward to tomorrow because I found a Zumba class to go to!!! Yay!!!!

Dream big people!

PS-In case you needed a reminder of the awesomeness:

No comments:

Post a Comment