06 December 2012

My So-Called Organized Life

Yall. I have no idea what has come over me this week but I have been crazy productive. I am quite proud of myself.

Today I reorganized my entire desk area, labeled all my materials, graded two books and am about 3 steps away from being finished with the book we have to make to have published. Self high five!

Yesterday, I went to the gym AND actually wen to the grocery store and cooked dinner. Whoa. Today was even crazier. I went to the gym, showered, washed clothes, cleaned my house and restocked all of my bags and purses. Um, what? So I am tad bit on the...weird? side, I guess. I don't what you call it. Either super organized and awesome or just strange. Anyway, I like to have all my bags (bookbags, purses, school bag, etc) stocked with anything I might need in a crisis situation while out on and about. This includes medicine, vitamins, tissues (dry and wet), make up, tweezers, stain remover, a mirror, chapstick, sunscreen, bandaids and hand sanitizer. So now all my bags, including my travel toiletries case, has everything I need. I am pretty much a walking pharmacy. Weird? Don't know, don't care. Of course, the times I need these things are always the times when I decide not to bring my bag with me. Luckily, there is a convenience store literally on every corner and in every subway station here so I can usually get what I need.

Anyway, like I said before, we started doing an Elf on the shelf type thing in my class. First off, my parents totally did that when we were younger so we were way ahead of the game. Second, no one here as heard of it so that's sad. But, this random elf looking thing randomly showed up in our classroom (seriously, I have no idea where it came from), but we named it Patty and she has started leaving notes for us. I don't think the kids completely get it, but they seem to enjoy it. Want to meet her?




That is Patty next to the super awesome Christmas countdown I made, and below are the letters my class wrote to her. Well, the dictated it and I wrote it, just to save time.

Anyway, there is still snow on the ground today which is depressing because it's still hard to walk AND even more depressing, it's supposed to snow more tomorrow. Make it stop!!! Unless they cancel school...in that case, bring it on! But stop on the weekend because I have things to do. Like go buy more winter clothes.

Oh yes, and here is further proof that I do not mess around when it comes to penny pinching:


 Gotta save up for some Japanese Yen, yo!

Time to make dinner! Whaaa, I'm on a roll!!!

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment