31 March 2009

It's just life, so keep dancing through...

Just so you're getting excited...the 100th post is fast approaching this blog. Yep, this one RIGHT here. And I haven't figured out what I'm going to do yet, and I'm not even promising that it's going to be exciting. But it might be, so just be ready.

Anyways, I have some thoughts. First off, I have been on some dates. One was horrible. So horrible. It's unreal how retarded boys are. And going along with that...I don't know how I am still surprised at the ridiculousness of boys, but I am. And I need to remember some things. First off, they are very dense. They (some...not all) don't really take hints very well. See, in my world, if someone didn't answer my seven phone calls and numerous text messages, I would probably stop trying to get in touch with them. Or I would assume they died and send my condolences. That's just me. Another thing I need to keep in mind: what boys say does not always match what they mean or do. Um, duh jacky. I guess I just get so caught up in what they are saying and the potential of what they're saying, that I forget that boys don't always tell the truth. And that's not fun. Regardless, I am having a grand ole time and am really happy with life right now. Kissing makes life so much better. So does fabulous weather, days off, good friends, and DANCING. I don't know how I went so long with no dancing. From here on out, I am dancing as much as possible, whenever possible. I promise. Feel free to come join me.

Oh yeah, and I've had some days off recently. It's AWESOME. It's so weird...I am way more productive on my days off during the week than I am on the weekend, even though I have the same amount of time to do things. It's nice to go out and about and not have to fight the crowd. And, everything is not open on the weekends, so that's nice as well.

Along with being productive during the week, I get to watch Ellen! So exciting. And today, I switched back and forth between Oprah and Ellen. I mainly watched Ellen, but there was some crazy shit on Oprah! She was interviewing the girls from the Mormon ranch in Texas that got raided a while ago. And it's insane! I mean, they say they like their lives and wouldn't have it any other way. Which is so crazy because they all have to wear these extremely unflattering dresses and they all have really bad hair. Oh yeah, and they can't leave the ranch and they get married as teenagers and have to share their husbands. So that's probably not fun either. I wonder if they would actually like the real world...I mean, they've never experienced it, so they wouldn't really know. But on the other hand, I've never experienced their life, so I don't know if I would like that. I'm thinking I wouldn't, but I guess we'll never know.

So that's my life. Kissing, dancing, beach, crazy shit on Oprah, Ellen, loving life. It's pretty nice. OH! And my improv class starts today! I'll let you know how it goes. Oh yeah, the song title is from "WICKED" the musical, which I will be seeing at the end of this month. YESSSSSS. The song is awesome. You should check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6rqbzuOFtA. The video is lame, but the song is good. And it's better live, I swear.

Later skater.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, 100th post?!?! I'm proud of you.

    Also, we should dance together. And, you're the best person ever. i got the joke in the mail. I love you!

    ReplyDelete