02 August 2011

Everybody Everybody

Soooo, there was this SNL skit back in the day with Chris Kattan and he was this ridiculous Hollywood reporter of some sort that gives ridiculous shout outs all the time. Anyway, I quote it every now and then and no one ever knows what I'm talking about. Also, I could never find it on YouTube or anything and I just got really excited because he resurrected it on Jimmy Fallon. Which means still no one will no want I'm talking about since I am apparently the only person that thinks Jimmy Fallon is funny. Makes sense because nobody's smart but meeeee!

Anyway. That was my Monday night. Considerably better than my Monday afternoon, which consisted of me losing my mind for about an hour or so. Stupid work nonsense, as always. This time it was because of a new co-worker, power struggles and what not. I'm better now thanks to some chocolate cake and some AMAZING packages I received in the mail. I have some really annoying people in my life, but man, I also have some SUPER DUPER AWESOME FANTASTIC people in there as well. I just need to remember that when I start freaking out.

And wow, I have no excuses now because my roommate isn't even here, I just got hooked, but I just tuned into the Bachelorette season finale and DAMMIIITTTT. This show is SO TERRIBLE. SO SO SO TERRIBLE. God, I feel so awful for this Ben dude. I mean, there is a tiny part of me that kind likes to see the guy be on the other side of it but it's pretty heart breaking. I kinda feel bad for the girl too because I'm sure it sucks to send him off but what did she think was going to happen? Surely she knew one of them was going to be pissed at the ending. The worst part is that it is ALL just for TV and ratings. Such a cruel world. But, she knew what she was getting into! Boys suck, but girls are so dumb sometimes. Myself definitely not excluded. Also, I think it's strange that even though she's The Bachelorette, they still make the guy propose. Ok, whatever, it's traditional but come on. It's 2011. I don't understand why the guy has to propose if it's the girl that is doing the choosing. So, in the end, it's still kind of the guy's choice, really, right? Because even if she picks him, he still has to propose to her. And why is he giving a speech? Doesn't the guy do that on The Bachelor?? Ugh, sexist bullshit. Last but not least, her dress is ugly. Wait wait...do you think they have sex on the show? I don't really watch all the episodes so I don't know if they get alone time to do such shenanigans. Annnnd, oh goodness, this music. Do they always play this? Shutting up NOW.

Anyway, as stupid as work gets, it gets pretty awesome as well. I got a car to cruise around in, Wednesday I'm touring around Hollywood and Thursday it's back to Vegasssss. Not quite as much fun as you probably think but still. Life could be worse.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment