25 February 2008

Help! I need [a job]

If you know anyone that needs a hard-worker, holla! Seriously, I just did a monthly budget for myself and with my current job, things are not looking so good. I mean, the pee farm isn't bad, but not to be an hourly worker would be awesome. Also, taking a second job in the form of waitressing at night/on the weekends does not sound appealing at all. Yeah, I know that's whiny, but uggggghhhh, I HATE waitressing! I guess if I found a cool place to do it, it might not be so bad..but I just don't wanna! I was all excited about moving out, but now I'm all worried. Moving on, I am still excited about coaching my soccer team!!!!!!!!! Yeah that's right, I am the head coach for the MIGHTY GRASSROOTS TEAM! I still don't know what Grassroots is, but they are our sponsor and I do know I have 9 badass 5 and 6 year olds that are going to rock. It is going to be fabulous, I can't wait! I'll keep you posted on a schedule, in case anyone would like to come out and support. I would like at least 10 people to sign up to paint their chests with Grassroots. 5 people might work, if you can fit two letters on there. I don't know, talk amongst yourselves and get back to me. Um, so this is the lamest post ever. I'm watching the Oscars as well and it's hard to be creative. Especially now that we're in the people that have died section with its horribly depressing music. Ooo, being an actress would be a great career. I want to wear pretty dresses and great paid lots of money for not doing much of anything. I need to be discovered. This is why I need to go on 'Ellen.' I would definitely wow some people on there and someone would surely see my potential and who knows what could happen!

In other news, I had my underwear on inside out last night. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment