27 February 2008

You step up, I'll step up TWO

Oh hell yes, that's right, I went and saw Step Up 2 the streets tonight. And it. was. AWESOME. I loved it. Unfortunately, I went with someone that was pretty unenthusiastic (my lame sister) and it brought it down a little, but I still had a fabulous time. It has a pretty sweet soundtrack, let me just tell you. I was jamming out in my seat. I only wish there had been more people there to share the joy with. It was only me and Liz, two German girls and one lonely guy that was there by himself. I wish I had talked to him because not only was he dancing but for real, what kind of person goes and sees Step Up 2 by themselves?! A person I need to know, that's who. Oh, and speaking of guys the ticket guy was probably the biggest douche bag I've ever met in life. And I've met some douchey people. He was a student ID nazi! It was ridiculous. He wouldn't even give my sister the student discount and she's in his class at school! I mean, come on, it's not like they work on commission! So anyways, the whole time I was enjoying the street dancing goodness, I was thinking to myself, self, does this kind of thing really happen? And by thing, I mean those awesome like, step offs or whatever. The throw downs I guess. And, if they do really happen, where and when do they happen and how do I get into one? Also, what would I wear to such a thing? These are questions I would really like to know the answer to, so if anyone knows, holla at your girl. Which brings me to my next point, does anyone actually read this? Just give me a little shout if you do. It doesn't matter all that much honestly though, because it's mainly for my entertainment.

So anyways, I am watching Rob and Big right now and it is some funny shit. MTV has really gone down the drain the last couple of years, but this show is awesome. Most MTV shows, like My Super Sweet 16 or The Hills or pretty much everything else, are some of the absolute worst crap on TV and makes me want to vom. But I love me some Rob and Big. I figure if I can't get on Ellen then I could maybe go live in Rob and Big's house. One of my favorite moments today was when Rob (yeah, we are one a first name basis) was saying he needed the "life version of icy hot" because he was "life sore." Word Rob, I'm life sore too sometimes and some life icy hot would be much appreciated. Also, they just got free ice cream and I think that would be a freakin awesome job, riding around, giving people free ice cream. Or just getting free ice cream...that would rock. I wonder how where the ice cream guy got enough money to just drive around giving out ice cream. Does he have to pay taxes?

OH JEEZ-How did I not say this already?!! I am officially MOVING OUT! It's later gator to North Marsh drive and helllloooo new street....I forgot the name already. I'll find that out again. I'm super pumped. Mainly because I don't have to live with Stormy anymore!!! YAY!!! No more of this: Entertaining yes, but annoying as hell. Mmk, ciao ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Jacky!!! love you. just wanted to leave that comment.

    blogging is the best. you're my favorite. Me and these cowboy boots are on the way soon

    ReplyDelete