20 February 2008

Hold up, wait a minute

Whoa buddy, I'm back! So my last posting was May 9 2006...almost two years ago. I started the blog when I was in Italy and it kind of died when I got home. Mainly because I went straight to camp when I got home, where there was no internet and therefore no way to blog. And then when I got back into the real world, I figured there was no need to blog since I didn't have anything interesting to write about. I was back at PC for senior year and life was ridiculously lame compared the the previous five months. I mean, cool stuff happened I guess...sometimes. But it mainly consisted of reading and working on my seminar. First semester anyways. Ok, whatever, senior year is over, no need to go back. So anyways, here I am...all graduated and grown up, somewhat bored and inspired by the fabulous Sarah Seegers. She started a blog and her's is so amazing, I got jealous and wanted one of my very own...so I decided to just revive the one I had. It was a little bit of an ordeal though, since I forgot the password, not having signed into this in almost two years. So I finally figured out that the help email was in my spam (thanks for looking out for me gmail)...and then realized the email was in Italian! haha, when I was in Italy I thought I was so cool and cultured that I should put my blog in Italian so I guess blogger assumed I could actually speak Italian. Wrong. I know enough to have an introduction conversation, but emails are a little over my head. Either way, somehow I got in and here I am. I want to make it pretty and cool, but don't have the energy for all that right now...another time.

Anyways, long story short, I decided that life at the pee farm might be interesting enough to start blogging again. And if it's not, I'll just ramble on about other things I feel should be addressed. Also, I am in love with my writing and feel like the rest of the world should be able to enjoy it as well. Actually, I'm kind of just in love with myself and felt I needed to share.

And for some parting thoughts, I just bought the new Jack Johnson CD on iTunes and recommend you do the same. Ciao ciao! (for old time's sake).

No comments:

Post a Comment