22 February 2008

I love coloring too!!

OH MAN. So I found this picture on someone's facebook and died laughing. I think the facebook bumper stickers are usually pretty lame, but this one is by far the best one I've ever seen. So I thought I'd share. You're welcome.

I've been reading other people's blogs and I've noticed that lots of people write about really important, deep things...and I started feeling a little stupid. But then I thought some more about it and realized my life really isn't all that important (I mean, it is to me) or deep, so I decided that I'm going to keep things simple...and somewhat shallow. So yeah, I'll continue talking about unimportant things. For instance, right now I'm watching Ellen. OOO, side note: I LOVE Ellen. I want to be on her show so bad. Actually, I just want to be her. Only not gay. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, but I just like boys a lot. But I would love to have her life. I really want to be on a sitcom (Ellen) and also think it would be so awesome to have a talk show and make people laugh all day and be able to help people like she does. I wouldn't want to do stand up comedy though...that seems scary, so I could just skip right over that part. I'm always trying to think of ways to get on her show...suggestions would be awesome. So, anyways, here I am watching it and Christina Aguilera is on and her boobs are HUGE! It's actually kind of tacky. Disgusting really. Shame on you Christina. You're a mom now, show some class.

Hm, what other stupid things can I mention? Nothing really exciting happened today. It rained a lot and I got really pissed at people that didn't have their lights on. Oh, and I also realized that I have some really awesome friends and it makes me sad that a lot of them are spread out all over the world and not all together at PC. I miss me some PC friends...and camp friends and study abroad friends and high school friends.

Well this is getting ridiculous cause I'm tired. It's 8:45 and I am considering going to bed very soon. Oh man, what has my life become? Ellen, call me! I'll be waiting...I can come out to California anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment