22 March 2008

Listen to the Music

I am currently listening to Pandora at work, and that song was on, hence the title. No other special meaning.

Sometimes I dread blogging because it makes me fully realize how incredibly lame my life is. Like today. Nothing new or exciting to report. I had soccer practice Monday, that was entertaining, as always. We had a scrimmage again and "tied." That's probably for the best though. Parents don't like it when their kids lose. Tuesday I went to the USC-CofC baseball game. I like watching sports, but it was a little chilly for my taste. And the crowd there was pretty lame. They were playing some good music and everything, but everyone was just kind of sitting there. My mom and I were rocking out, but we were pretty much the only ones. Sad times for everyone else. I still think it's so funny that Mike and Reese are such big deals on the team and everyone knows who they are. I grew up next to Reese, and Mike basically lived over there, so I knew him as well. Our families even used to go on vacaction together. Those were some good times, summers at Lake Joccassee. We would squeeze 15 people into an 8 person cabin, which meant some of the kids "camped out" outside. Anyways, enough reminscing. I just think it's great that they're all famous and cool now and I get to make boys jealous by being like, oh yeah, I used to camp out with those two! Maybe they'll go pro one day and I can bust out some old pictures and make some money, haha. Just kidding.

Anyways, yesterday I was feeling a little under the weather. I felt like I was going to die all day at work, so I just went home and went to sleep. Me feeling bad is also the reason why this blog is so increidbly sad today. So, I'm just going to stop. I can't deal with this horrible writing anymore. Today, as long as I feel ok, I'm heading up to the mountains for a camp reunion and then to Columbia for Easter. Hopefully when I get home, I'll be well and will have re-learned how to write properly.

1 comment:

  1. when you're you, even the lame days aren't lame. have a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete