11 March 2008

Party Time, EGGxcellent

OH MAN-today was complete craziness. I have GREAT news..but I'm going to go in order, so you'll have to wait for it.

First off, work was insane! Mondays, for some reason are always completely retarded. It's always crazy busy and all the idiots decide to call and ask stupid questions and I get pissed. And then the rest of the week, it's slow as molasses and I get annoyed because I just don't understand why Monday hogs all the work and it can't be spread out through the rest of the week. So anyways, it started pretty much the second I got there and just got ridiculous the rest of the day. I was really annoyed though because my dad had to go to an on-site collection as well as to court for most of the day, so I was there by myself with all the crazies for most of the day. One guy made things a little better though. I gave him his cup to pee in and I walk back into the hall right as he is walking out and I catch him putting water from the sink in his specimen! I mean, for real? I just died laughing. And the guy was like, oh, uh, I didn't think I would have enough. Oh yeah, good call, so you add some water to your pee, just to beef it up a little bit. Haha, are you kidding me! Basically, he just said, I'm POSITIVE! Some people! Then, a guy in a wheelchair came in and that was horribly awkward. And I know that sounds horrible, but I've never had someone in a wheelchair come in and we really just aren't equipped for that, so it was just strange. But we figured it out. I had a bunch of people copping 'tudes today as well. That nonsense just pisses me off! People are all mad because they have to get their hair cut or have to take time out of their day to come take a test. Excuse me, but I am NOT the reason you are there, NOR am I the reason your test came out positive! People are always cussing at me and I just think that is so rude. I'm starting to become a hardass though. I'm not taking crap anymore. It's bad, but I'm also becoming somewhat of a heartless bitch. I just don't feel sorry for people anymore! They give me all kinds of stories about how they don't do drugs or whatever, but I don't really believe anyone anymore.

Ok, so after my crazy day at work I went to an even crazier soccer practice. My brother went as a special guest coach since he's home on spring break, and I thought those kids were going to be all about him since he plays soccer in college, but they really just weren't into him. Sad times for him...and me, because I was hoping they would listen to him because they def don't listen to me. I mean, it was still fun, but I was so frazzled from work, it was hard to be patient with them. I don't understand why they don't get the concept of NO HANDS. It's really not that hard. This is also good birth control though...further proof I really don't want kids.

And that leads me to my next topic...I don't want kids, but someone wants mine! I got matched today! Long story short, I am donating my eggs to some lovely couple so they can have children of their own. And, I get paid! People think I'm crazy, but I think people that think that are crazy. I mean, why not? Yeah, it's kind of weird that theres going to be half of my genes running around somewhere, but I really think that they world is only going to benefit from this situation. And, I'm never going to know the kid and they are never going to me, so it's a win-win. PS-that was the great news...in case you were confused.

There's more to be said, but I'm tired and my face itches. So I'm calling it a night. More later perhaps. Ciao ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Omg...we need to talk. like on March 10 when I should've read your blog. I'm calling you soon!

    ReplyDelete