09 January 2009

Potty Mouth

People, I am freaking tired. And whiny. And irritated. SO irritated. Someone fucking BROKE INTO the new office. Seriously. What. The. Fuck. Leave us alone already! We don't think the two (the fire AND the robbery) are related, but seriously, this is getting annoying. It was especially annoying because whoever the robber was busted out the glass in the door and the stupid glass people didn't come to replace it until the end of the day. So, it just stayed open all day and it was fucking freezing all day long. And it sucked a lot because I got dressed this morning, looked at my jacket, debated on whether or not to take, and decided no. Bad decision. Ugh, it sucked so bad. And instead of being slow like we thought it was going to be, there were NON STOP people. And they were pretty much all pre-employment collections from this one company. Which is fine, I mean, whatever. But seriously, HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN THEY CONCEIVABLY HIRE? I'm guessing not 80, which they have sent our way in the last two days. Oh yeah, the robber was pretty stupid as well. He (or she..but a woman would have been smarter) stole a cheap ass Wal-Mart computer, an old ass laptop and....here's some delicious irony for you, the not yet set up security system. Awesome, right? Yes. So anyways, the whole day was just super annoying with super annoying people. There is one woman that comes all the time and I just want to bitch slap her and tell her to shut the fuck up. But I can't. And this stupid ass lady came in right at 5, which is annoying by itself, but then she doesn't want to listen to anything I have to say. I hate people like that. Here was our conversation:
...
Stupid lady: [right at 5, when we are supposed to be closed] Do I need to write down my prescription medicines on this paper? [She is talking about the sign-in sheet...like we would have people write personal shit like that on the damn sign in sheet, for everyone to see. Stupid.]
Me: [after an extremely long ass day] No ma'am. We don't need any of that information.
Stupid lady: Are you sure? Because I take some medicine that might show up in the test.
Me: No ma'am. If there are any questions about your medications, a medical review officer at the lab will get in touch with you. We don't take any of that information here. We are actually not even supposed to know that kind of information because we are not doctors.
Stupid lady: Well, I take some amphetamines for....
Me: [cutting her off] No ma'am, we don't need to know.
Stupid lady: babbles on some more her medications that I don't need to know about
Me: walks off

DO YOU SEE WHAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH? What part of WE DON'T NEED THAT INFORMATION did she not understand? But here's the best part, she goes back to Frank (don't EVEN get me started FRANK) and she is telling him about all her stupid medicines and is asking if he needs to know. What the HELL people. And the part that kills me the most is that every time I get mad about these horribly ridiculous, stupid, RUDE ASS people, my dad is just like, you need to chill out. NO I DON'T! I need a NEW JOB!

AAAAAGHGRRRFUCKSHITDAMNGGGRRRRRRRRRDDAAAAMMMMMNNNN.

Now, I know this post would lead you to believe that I am a very angry person. But I'm not. I'm just super tired and needed to vent. Thanks for listening. Here is something funny:

http://www.offuhuge.com/media/197962/justin_timberlake_snl_beyonce_single_ladies_video/


That shit is so funny.

Also, you know that commercial about Buzz trivia or something and he's like, turns out no one knows where a widow's peak is? Seriously? Who doesn't know that? Every time I see that, I'm like, damn! I wish I was there and I would have been the only one to know and everyone would be like, jacky, you are sooo smart! And I would be all like, oh, stop. But I would secretly love it because god knows I love being the center of attention.





No comments:

Post a Comment