06 January 2009

Well Then

My New Years Eve was super super fun. It was so nice to be with my friends. We were complete fools at the club, like always. But it was fabulous, even though I'm pretty sure the deejay thought we were morons. He did, however, play a few seconds of my very favorite song and it made me extremely happy. Sadly, I was on my way to the bathroom at the time and had to have a mini-celebration by myself before I could get back to everyone to scream in happiness. Here we are, looking fly and fun:
My straw looks like it is poking me in the boob. Naughty straw!

And then I took a picture of me and Katrina's super hot shoes.
1. Because they were so damn hot and 2. because pictures of shoes seem to be all the rage on blogger these days. I wanted to join the party. I meant to do one of my sooty shoes at the fire, but forgot. I'll do it again if I ever remember. But my shoes are boring, so I might not.

Anyways, don't really know what is going to be happening in the next couple of weeks with the pee farm, but I'll keep you posted...hahaha! Pun intended. Especially if anything pops up about the person that started the fire. I want to know and cuss the fucker out. It really just burns me up. hahaha! I know, so punny.

Ok, for real. I'll stop. Song of the post: "Something Happened on the Way to Heaven" by Phil Collins.

No comments:

Post a Comment