21 April 2009

Did You Get My Message?

"Uh oh, where did it go, must have by-passed your phone and flown right out of the window"

Thank you Jason Mraz...that is probably what happened to both messages I've sent and the ones I was supposd to recieve. Love that song! And these lines:

"Do you ever wonder what happens to the words that we send Do they bend, do they break from the flight that they take and come back together again with a whole new meaning to the matter of our loves defense at least be sympathetic to the time I spent"

Yes, at least be sympathetic to the time I spent. And call me. Ass. I wish I wasn't so lazy and could figure out how to put music on here. But I am lazy and that's just how it is. So you should download the song by Jason Mraz and hear it's lyrical goodness for yourself.

So I have some other random thoughts that I've decided to use this blog as an outlet for.

1. Lady Gaga is extremely annoying. I heard her live on something and it has made it worse. She sounded horrible. So not only is she not a great singer, but she is completly ridiculous with her stupid outfits, pantslessness and electric tape nipple guards. I am all for being orginal and cool and hip, but seriously. The thing that bothers me is that one, she is getting tons of attention for being a complete goober. Attention needs to go to people that are doing awesome things and making the world a better place. And two, her ridiculousness probably costs a shit-ton of money and again, that money could be going to people and causes that are awesome and make the world a better place. The cost of her nipple guards could probably feed a family of 4 for a month. Or something. I realize things are this way because being ridiculous is what sells...but that is just sad. And disheartening. People are so stupid. I can't lie, I love her songs...but I think they can be performed without all her expensive, extravagent ridiculousness. And what is up with the tea cup? Ugh, I want to slap her to the floor.

2. Miss California is a complete dodo. Whatever, have your dumb beliefs about marriage being between a man and a woman...but woman! Realize what the hell you are doing and who you are talking to! You are at a freaking Miss USA pageant trying to WIN and the judge that is asking you the question is GAY. And the audience is full of GAY people. Stupid, stupid girl. Have your beliefs, but figure out how to word them so you don't offend 80% of your audience. Saying "no offense" doesn't count. Also, you were raised to belief that marriage is between a man and a woman. What moral parents you have. Did they also raise you to believe that parading around on stage in front of thousands of people in a bikini was a productive thing to do with your life? Because it's not. Don't worry if you don't know what I'm talking about. I'm kind of embarassed I do.

3. This is the funniest post from Go Fug Yourself that I've seen in a while. I was seriously, lol-ing. http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com/go_fug_yourself/2009/04/fugvate_fugtice.html
My favorite is when she says "And I'm HELLA WICKED GLAAAAAD...." Because that is just funny. Hella wicked. In caps. Brilliant.

4. I am trying to decide whether or not blowing all my money on traveling is a very good idea. Thoughts? I'll be making some of it back...and it won't necessarily be all of it..just a lot. It will mainly be on transportation because I'll be staying places for free. And I really want to go.

5. I recently re-discovered my love of beer pong. I miss it. I miss college. I wish I had more friends to play beer pong with. I also wish I liked beer. It would make it even more fun!

That's all. I'm having a great day and I hope you are too!

2 comments:

  1. so for a brief second i thought this post was about me. haha. i just got your message, at 11 pm, and you said you'd be up late but i didn't really know what that means and i'm a grandma and exhausted. so i'll be free tomorrow after 9ish, long day, so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and i freaking hate lady ga ga and think her songs are stupid, especially this poker face one. so i'm glad that you griped about that!

    ReplyDelete