20 April 2009

If I Could Turn Back Time...

....If I could FIND A WAY. Oh my, I love that song. So much. And I love the video even more.



The outfit! The manly voice! Love it! Only, this isn't the real video, which makes me sad, but the outfit is still pretty awesome.

Anyways, turning back time. Good thing? I think I would like to every now and then. I don't really believe those people that say "I live my life with no regrets." Because I regret things all the time. But, I don't let them rule my life or anything. I don't agonize over them or think that they make me any less fabulous. But, there are things I wish I had done differently and there DEFINITELY things I wish I did or didn't say. But, such is life and life goes on. Mainly I can't get over my stupid date that went awry. Like I said, life goes on.

Anyways, along with turning back time, there were some things I didn't blog about the last week or so because I was too grouchy. Nothing too exciting, but just wanted to share my ridiculous nights out. Last weekend involved a strip club and this weekend involved dancing on the bar. Guess which one I was drunk for. Because one of these adventures was had with me being completely sober. That is how I roll people. I am all for sober fun.

Oh yeah, and Easter! The weather was beautiful and I had some good times with the fam. We had a mini photo shoot.
So festive in pastels. There's more..but who really cares?

Ok, well I thought I had more to say about the past couple of weeks, but I guess I don't. Which is fine because things are going REALLY well right now. I got my job in Italy and things are looking pretty good with the family in Greece. So another European adventure is in my near future adn I am so SO excited!

And I am so so lazy today, people. This post has taken me, like three hours to write. And it's a terrible post. I'm sorry. But I really am SUPER pumped about the future. I swear! More when I am less distracted.

Ciao ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment