07 April 2009

You can't always get what you want....

...but if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need!

Only I'm not getting anything I want nor what I need. I don't really know what I need, other than a job, but it seems like nothing is going the way I want it. And by nothing I mean that I am super pissed that this boy has not called me. Stupid stupid boy. I guess this is why people hate dating so much. Because just when you think everything is going all great, it all goes to hell instead. Maybe I should just try. But what should I try? Mick Jagger, HELP ME!!!!

Whatever, moving on, who likes my Rolling Stones theme for April?! I do! I don't know how much longer it's going to last, though, because I don't know many other Stones songs. Maybe I'll mosey on over to iTunes later and educate myself.

Oh yeah, and I put in my two weeks notice today. Do I have a new job lined up? Nope. Good job me. I think I might sign up for the adsense thing you can put on your blog and start making money that way. I don't really know the logistics of it, but I guess it can't really hurt anything. Or maybe I'll find some other body parts to donate. You don't need both kidney's, right? I wonder how much one would go for. JUST KIDDING. Where would I even find a market for that? Or maybe I'll actually do what I've been saying I want to do and go abroad. Just maybe.

I'm in a snarky mood right now. I don't really know what that means, but I think that is how I can best describe myself at this moment. So I'm going to shut my mouth, find some Stones to listen too and not blog again until I have something positive to say.

Thank you and goodnight.

**UPDATE: I slept in my awesome flannel pajamas last night (because it's freaking cold again!) and plucked my eyebrows...and am feeling a lot better now :)**

No comments:

Post a Comment