24 April 2009

THREE SIX FIVE

First off, I GOT THE JOB IN GREECE!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! So that's awesome. I'll be working at the camp in ITALY from June 1-July 4, then going to GREECE to be a nanny for one (1) child from July until September. That freaking rocks my face off! Feel free to come visit me. I'll be at the beach, with some ouzo or something. I'll be waiting. Ok, thanks. This is where I will be, in case you get lost:
See you there!

In other news, I just downloaded the most random, ridiculous smattering of music. And I want to share because I'm in love with it all. Well, except one song because I got the wrong version. It's that new Jesse McCartney song, but I got the one without Ludacris :( SO sad! Because my favorite part is when he's like, I miss you 23/7 and that deep voice is like 3.6.5. Makes me smile every time. Anyways, here are the songs I got:
1. I Know You Want Me-Pitbull (This song is kind of annoying after about 2 minutes)
2. True Colors-Anoop Desai ( I never watch American Idol, but I love this version. And his name is super fun to say. And he's cute. Even with his out of control eyebrows)
3. How Do You Sleep-Jesse McCartney (no Luda. tear.)
4. Free Fallin'-Live by John Mayer (I love John. Shut up haters)
5. Did You Get My Message?-Jason Mraz (there is a girl that sings with him and I'm upset she is not credited)
6. We Are Okay-Joshua Radin (Yes, we are)
7. You Are the Best Thing-Ray LaMontage (HOLY SHIT-this song is amazing)
8. I'd Rather Be With You-Joshua Radin
9. After Tonight-Justin Nozuka
(His CD cover is cool looking)
10. Perfect Picture-Carlos Bertonatti (his name is awesome)
11. The Little Things-Carlos Bertonatti (This song is ALWAYS stuck in my head)
12. I Do Not Hook Up-Kelly Clarkson (Why not Kelly? It's fun!)
13. Waking Up in Vegas-Katy Perry (God, I hate this woman, but this song is fun)
14. Sugar-Flo Rida (feat Wynter) (Flo Rida is ridic. But I still enjoy him) 15. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven-Phil Collins (an oldie, but goodie)

So there you have it. I really need a new iPod. But for now, I think I'll just make a CD for my road trip tomorrow. Going to Jacksonville to see WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!!!! And, for the person that was supposed to take me, you can SUCK IT! I'm taking myself!

Oh yes, and if anyone would like to come move me out of my house, I'll be here with some boxes. We will jam out to my awesome music and pack. It will be fun!

Later dudes!

Oh, if you can't find me in Greece...stop and ask this guy for directions.

He should be able to get you to where you need to be going.

No comments:

Post a Comment