29 May 2009

I'm leavin on a jet plane....

...don't know when I'll be back again.

ANNNDDD it's 1:00 in the morning. I am leaving on that jet plane in 29 hours. I should be sleeping. Why am I awake??!?!

Probably because I have a thousand things still left to do and I can't sleep because they are all running through my head and stressing me OUT. But, it's ok. I'll be ok. All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go... My bags are extremely heavy and filled with things I probably will end up not needing...but at least they are packed.

Anyways, just wanted to drop a note, say hey, ask people to cross their fingers for me on my journey and to please keep in touch. And, thanks to all my loyal readers that have made it this far. There was a lot of whining, but I think some really good times are ahead. Stay tuned.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment