19 May 2009

Please tell me you're joking

So I am a huge nerd. And I am STOKED about the new Harry Potter movie coming out this summer. And I wanted to make sure I would get to see it, even in Greece. So I looked up the release date online. I'm scrolling through everything...it opens July 15 in the US and then in other countries then, or up until July 24...and then I get to the very last country. Guess what it is.....
Right! Greece! And it opens....AUGUST 27! What the hell?!? Seriously, what is that all about? It's the ONLY country with an opening in August. Why do I have to wait that long?! Am I going to have to take a weekend trip to another country just to see the new Harry Potter movie? It looks like it. I mean, whatever, I'll do what I have to. The last one that came out, I had to drive 4 hours to see it (I was at the ranch...it was the closest theater), so I am no stranger to going to extreme limits to see my man Harry. Either that or Greece is going to need to get it together by July. We'll see what happens.



2 comments:

  1. Yes...but this was a song I wrote myself. It hasn't hit the airwaves yet. Be on the lookout for it.

    ReplyDelete