07 August 2009

Changes

OOOOHHH PEOPLE.

People.

So MUCH has happened in the past couple of weeks. I don't have time to write about it now, but Greece is not working out quite as expected. It is super beautiful here, but the family is not exactly what I thought they were going to be. And I think the feeling is mutual, because I'm quite certain they hate me. But whatever. Just to update everyone, I am leaving Greece on the 18th and am flying to Germany. There was another au pair here for another family that is friends with my family and she offered to let me stay there until I figure out what I'm going to do. So I"m going to fly to Berlin, see Sven (YAY YAY!) and then go to her house and figure out my life. I'll keep you posted and will also fill you in on the details of the last weeks. Some highlights: I was uninvited to the Greek wedding (sooo sad!) and my birthday was not even mentioned. GOOD TIMES!

Ok, but whatever...good things are in my near future and I am excited!

Ciao friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment