27 August 2009

True Story

How awesome are those shoes? Too bad I can't wear both of them at the same time. I borrowed the one from Christin for our big night on the town and I was feeling pretty awesome. I might have to get my own pair.

So the big night was ok...I felt bad because I was grouchy and no fun, but walking is seriously such a bitch. It puts me in the worst mood! And, I feel like everyone is looking at me. Who knew I was so self-conscious? Damn.

But last night I learned boys are stupid in every country, big surprise. We were sitting in a bar, at these couch things and I had my leg up on the coffee table and this guy (a very not cute guy) comes running in (literally, running) and tries to pinch my toes. WTF?? Then I'm like, go away loser (I was already very grumpy at this point) and he continues to try and touch them. Now, I don't have a problem with people touching my foot, but seriously, what are you doing? Just because they are out on display does not mean you can touch them. Also, they haven't been washed in a week and a half, so it's not in anyone's best interest to touch them. Then, he acts like he is going to pour his beer in my cast. Um, really? You really think I am going to let you pour BEER into my CAST? No thank you sir. Then he starts talking because I pulled my leg away and I like, scream at him: I DON'T SPEAK DUTCH. Then he says something else and I scream it again and he says he was speaking English. Which I think is a lie because it didn't sound like any English I had ever heard, so I just said it again. And he finally left. True story.

Here's to hoping once the cast comes off, I will attract the attention of more normal boys. Or at least cute ones that don't think pouring beer on someone is cute...or even acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment