17 August 2009

Damn

Jeez, there is SO much to write about but I'm tired as shit right now. So a quick update and more later.

1. I FINALLY got to leave my stupid Greek house. Those people were beyond horrible and I am SOOOOOOO SO so so SO happy to be gone finally! I got dropped off at my hostel this morning.

2. I am leaving for Berlin, Germany tomorrow morning at a ridiculously early hour. Don't care, just can't wait to leave.

3. I broke my foot yesterday walking down the stairs. That's right, just walking. The stupid family has a stupid slick marble staircase and I just stepped wrong and crack, foot is broken. It hurt so bad and it sucks even more today to be wandering around, with all my luggage and a cast. I got a cast at the super speedy and sketchy Greek hospital and even got to take home my X-Ray. I don't have crutches (the dad insisted I didn't need them) and my cast is already filthy and disgusting. I'm hoping to change this when I get to Germany because it's gross and embarrassing. I'm super pissed, but that is kind of being overridden by my joy of leaving Strava.

So there you go. More later when I can keep my eyes open. Pictures too. Because it was very beautiful there. even though the family sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment