22 August 2009

Shits and Giggles

Not much has changed, but I wanted to share something I read in my journal and it made me laugh. A couple weeks ago, while still at the House of Bitch, I made a little list and it's titled "You Know Things are Bad When:"
-You are wishing bodily harm upon six year olds
-You're jealous of the dogs
-You're looking back fondly on the pee farm days
-The towels are getting ironed, but you're laundry is not even getting done
-You're sizing up high schoolers
-You are wishing for an illness or injury

Eesh, so that last one was a little too forewarning for my taste. I wanted like a minor cold or something WHILE I was there, so I would have an excuse not to be around the family. Broken foot the day I was leaving was not what I intended. Oh well.

And then after that I have an entire page under the title "Ridiculous nonsense." Haha! I was SUPER bored at the House of Bitch. Again, SO happy to be in Germany!

Also, I added a bunch of books to my list that I have read since I got to Europe. All of them are good, so check them out if you need something to read. Also, suggestions are welcome because I have lots of time on my hands now!

Headed back to the Netherlands tonight! Hopefully Amsterdam sometime soon and then who knows. Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment