06 January 2010

Happy New Year!

I know I'm a little behind on the well wishes, but I wanted to tell everyone anyways. Hope everyone has a super fantastic 2010. 2009 was an interesting combination of rocking and sucking...so I'm hoping this year will be more rocking and less sucking. Fingers crossed.

Anyways, my New Years Eve was pretty nice...it's always a good time when I can get together with my college friends and this time was no exception. I'm hanging out in Florida now and I'm a little upset because it is FREEZING here. Literally, there was a freeze warning last night. And of course, my friends heat in her house is broken so I'm cold all the time. No good. But, I head out of here and to LA on Friday and hopefully the heat there will not be broken. I am super nervous/excited about the big move right now. I don't really know what to say about it just yet, I literally have no idea what to expect. So I'll just have to keep you posted. Until then...

dream big people....it's a new year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment