09 January 2010

We at the hotel, motel, Holiday Inn

Only not the Holiday Inn, the Comfort Inn. Which is where I currently am residing as I missed my connecting flight to LA by 10 minutes. My first flight from Jacksonville was delayed an hour and I just missed the connecting one. And apparently there are NO flights from Atlanta to LA before 7:25 tomorrow morning. Which is just very depressing because I have to be back at the airport at 5. AM. Sooo early :( But, at least they put me in a hotel because I was told at first I wouldn't get a voucher and I was trying to convince myself hanging out in the airport terminal wouldn't be so bad. I was telling myself it would be interesting and I would meet cool people. But, I guess I'll never know. And I hope I never do, honestly.

The only reason I really wanted to get to LA earlier was because I had a job interview at 10 tomorrow morning. So I'm hoping and crossing my fingers really hard that he will let me reschedule. It would be a really cool job.

I kinda like this hotel business. It's funny because I always pack an extra set of clothes and some overnight stuff just in case I ever got this situation. And I never have before so when I was packing, I only did it half ass this time and look where I am. OF COURSE! But, it's ok because I got the essentials...clean undies and socks, a toothbrush, deodorant, and even a new shirt for tomorrow. And I got a little excited at first because I thought I packed Pinky in my carry on, but it turns out I stuck her in my luggage at the last minute. Poor Pinky, she has to stay at the airport and I'm all cozy here at the Comfort Inn.

And oddly enough, even though EVERY SINGLE TIME I fly, I have some sort of drama/ridiculous situation and nothing goes as planned, I still really love flying. I love the whole process, even though it is all a huge pain in the ass. It's a love/hate relationship I guess. I think I just really love it because it means I'm going somewhere and a new adventure is waiting for me. Like tomorrow, off to LA, where Taylor Lautner is going to meet his soul mate (me), as soon as he is legal.

Night night from the ATL. Dream BIG people!

No comments:

Post a Comment