26 January 2010

OH HAPPY DAY

Today is a FANTASTIC day! I got a phone call while I was at work today and it was someone from the Ellen show saying that I GOT TICKETS FOR A SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is seriously so great people. I could not be happier right now. Moving to LA was a good decision on my part. Good job self. The show is March 1 and I don't have any details right now because I didn't actually talk to the woman, but I will be calling her every hour tomorrow until this is officially confirmed.

In other news, I gave my first tour of Santa Monica today to the new students. It was kind of a struggle since I didn't really know where everything was. Also, it was extremely loud and bright and the poor kid from France didn't understand a damn thing I said. But on the bright side, it stopped raining! Hooray!

Dreams really do come true, so dream BIG people!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment