10 June 2010

Just to tell you once again...

WHO'S BAD??

I just bought tickets to see Who's Bad in Hollllllyyyywooooddddd (what's your dream?) and I could not be more excited. Who is Who's Bad you ask? Only the most fantastic Michael Jackson cover band in the whole world. And they are going to be playing in HOLLYWOOD! Which is super close to me! SO PUMPED! Maybe this time I will work up enough nerve to actually talk to the hot trumpet player, rather than just be super lame and give him a high five. OH man, what if he remembers me? This will be the third time I've seen them. What if he thinks I followed them across the country? I wonder if would think it was super awesome or super creepy. Oh well, I probably won't actually say anything, so it doesn't really matter.

Anyways, work has been nuts this week. Which is good...I like being busy. However, I don't like being busy with stupid issues, which is what a good portion of today was spent on. I swear, I just don't understand some people. There is just no limit to stupidity. One mom is upset because she looked up her daughter's host family on Google maps and she doesn't think the house looks big enough for 2 adults, 2 students and 2 cats. Right. Because those 2 cats are going to be taking up a lot of space. And it's only 4 people! In a HOUSE! There are 3 in my little apartment and we get along just fine. People are so ridiculous. Also, I looked at the house and it's not that small. Plenty of room for 2 adults, 2 students and 2 freaking cats. Jeez.

Nothing else really going on. I really really want to see "Get Him to the Greek," but I can't find anyone that wants to go :( And on a completely different note, I went to Target last night and bought the most amazing shirt ever. It looks fantastic on me. I want to go back and buy it in every color. Today, everything single thing I had on was from Target. Shirt, bra, pants, undies, jacket, make up and shoes. Target should hire me as a walking billboard. After Target I went to Taco Bell and life was good.

Well that's it. More later when I have something interesting to say or something to rant about. Who's Bad in 2 weeks! HOORAY!

Shum on, dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment