23 June 2010

Me and all my awesome new German friends

Ok, first off, in case anyone was wondering, I was cleared at the doctor...nothing is wrong and everything is good.

Secondly, I would like everyone to know that I made some fucking AWESOME new German friends the past few weeks and they really are just so awesome. Here we all are, being awesome in Vegas:

Being awesome at a bar:
(Also with some other Americans, a Brazilian and an Italian)
Annnd being awesome at a restaurant:
(plus an Italian and the waiter)
Obviously, we were awesome everywhere we went (awesomeness follows me around, I can't shake it) and good times were had. We were also awesome at my house for Rock Band parties, on the beach for free Jack Johnson concerts, at school learning English (them, obviously), in Venice for drinking and at Bubba Gumps acting like totally touristy goobers.

Sadly, all my awesome German friends have left me and are now back in Germany. :( I am very sad and want them all to come back. Actually, I would rather go there and visit them. That would be fun. Let's make that happen.

Dream Big people! (quick, someone tell me how to say it in German!)

Oh, and here is my favorite...them teaching me how to say "I'm a TV star in German." Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this awesome (is this really the only thing I learned at your school!?!) Post!
    The doors in germany are always open for you.

    Your fucking awesome german girl
    Birthe

    ReplyDelete