17 June 2010

Nobody's smart but me!

Truer words have never been spoken. Rumpelstiltskin and I are on the same page. Oh yeah, I saw Shrek 4 and it was AWESOME!

Yes, I know I am 24 and I am fully aware the rest of the audience was young children and their parents, but I don't care. Those movies are hilarious and I want to watch the other three now. I can't remember if I ever saw the second one, but surely I did! Right? It came out a long time ago (2004), and a lot has happened since then. I might just have a Shrek fest this weekend and watch them ALL again! I know, craaazzzzzyyyy! Life here in LA is totally out of control. But seriously, it might be good. I would save money and the weather is supposed to SUCK (per usual) so it's a good excuse to stay inside. We'll see. However, as much as I enjoyed the movie, I will say that 3-D movies are pretty much the biggest pile of crap ever. At least this one was. They make you pay extra, first of all, AND you don't even get to keep the glasses! The other three Shreks were fantastic without the stupid glasses, this one being close to my face didn't make my movie going experience any better. It's just a way for them to make even more money. It's very sad. It is fun, though, to laugh at everyone in their goofy glasses. But that really is the only redeeming thing about 3-D. In my opinion. And this is my blog, so I don't care about anyone else's opinion.

In other news: worked sucked so bad today. But I'm going to think positive because tomorrow we're having a WORLD CUP PARTY!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!! I think it will be fun because it's with people that actually care about soccer, unlike the rest of the stupid US of A. Oh, and it's game 7 here in LA between the Lakers and the Celtics, so that will be a fun night tomorrow as well. ESPN was on at school and they were interviewing Kobe Bryant and this was the question: Are you nervous about game 7? And, literally, this is what he said: Shoot, now I can't remember the first part, but the last part was basically "I'm not tripping." Oh Kobe, you are so well spoken. I'm so glad the world puts you up on a pedestal and you make an ungodly amount of money. You clearly deserve it.

Whatever, I'm not bitter. Ok, maybe I am just a little. I mean, I can't even afford a ticket on the top row to see this game but it's whatever. Moving on.

I am really tired. I didn't sleep well last night. I go back to the doctor for test results tomorrow so I'm hoping I will be celebrating the Laker's win and some good news tomorrow night. Fingers crossed!

Dream big people! One day I'll be sitting court side....

1 comment:

  1. potter and i went to see karate kid last night, it was amazing! there were maybe 3 kids in the audience and lots and lots of adults.

    ReplyDelete