18 June 2010

You know how I do

Another gem from the well versed Mr. Bryant. Actually, though, I think I decided I like him. He is completely ridiculous, but I think he knows.

Anyways, I just watched the LAKERS WINNNNNN!!!! Woooo hooooo!!! And yes, I have only just recently become a Lakers fan. But, I'm here and I didn't have any basketball ties before, so why not? OH, and they just kicked ass! Those last twenty seconds of the game were seriously stressful for me. We had a little Lakers party at the house and shit was nuts! Then we watched the news for coverage downtown and the shit was even NUTSER! Is that a word? I don't know. I really just like being a part of exciting things. It's exciting to be in LA when their team wins big. I am not a true die hard fan, but whatever, I'm sure they appreciate the support anyways. I am not a true die hard fan of anything (excpet the Blue Hose, duh) and I usually just decide who I'm going to support whenever I start watching/go to a game. I've been pro Lakers since game one though and stuck with them to the end. Shit, I'll be a Dodgers fan too! Whatever.

And as alright as I think Kobe is, I don't think he should have won the MVP! Phil Jackson and I agree. I think Kobe agrees as well, deep down in his heart.

Oh well, tomorrow it's back to what really matters, the World Cup! For the World Cup, I am truly a fan...but for like, 6 different countries. Is that allowed? Obviously, USA...then Italy, Holland, Brazil, Greece and a little Germany. And kind of Mexico too now, especially with their awesome win today over Fraannnccceeee! What what, suck it Frenchies! Oh, and I was definitely pulling for South Africa, but it was mainly out of pity and for poor Nelson Mandela, but I don't think they are going to get very far at this point. Sorry guys. If we're being realistic: FORZA ITALIA!!!! Let's do it again amici!

Dream big people! World Cup style!

No comments:

Post a Comment