13 December 2011

Carrying Your Love With Me

That's the song I'm listening to at the moment. George Strait. I love me some old school country music. Also, I am all out of creative juices and can't think of clever titlyes any more. Especially since I don't have anything remotely clever to write about anymore.

Anyway, learned some things this weekend. 1. People are not really interested in taking shots at grown up Christmas parties. Which, really, is such a shame. I went to my first ugly Christmas sweater party and while it was a good time, my peppermint patty shots were largely ignored and I could only talk 2 people into taking one. Losers. 2. I am not as good with kids as I orginally thought. Rethincking my stint in Korea. 3. Converse do not keep your feet warm. I went to the Christmas parade and litereally could not feel my feet for a good hour. The parade was fantastic, with fireworks and all kinds of goodies, but that was a teensy bit miserable. But lesson learned. 4. More people dislike Jimmy Fallon than I thought. Too bad for them. I don't know why everyone has to hate but I am super stoked about him hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend. I do not care if he laughs the whole way through.

I'm sure there were other things but I don't remember them at this moment. I am currently getting ready to leave for my holiday stint at the ham store and am very impressed that I had the time to shower, eat and write this post all before even going to work! I RULE!

And now I have to sell the ham to the people. I love the holidays!

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment