31 December 2011

Did you say lawn care?

This year is almost over...total insanity. I really can't believe it. But, I also haven't put a whole lost of thought into it. I mean, years go by, blah blah. It is strange to think about how much things have changed over the last year and how different things were this time last year.

But I'm not complaining. 2011 was a fantastic year and I'm pretty sure 2012 is going to be EVEN BETTER.

Damn straight.

Anyway, I don't really feel like expanding on my inner thoughts and feelings on that subject, so moving right along. I think I might give my baking career another go. I mean, I got a new pan for Christmas as well as a super cute baking-esque ornament so I might as well, right? We'll see how this adventure goes tonight and I'll get back to you. I might attempt bread again next week when I have some time. We'll see. So far, things smell pretty good so I think I'll be ok. Although I did get a good bit of the ingredients on my clean shirt. Boo.

I've also been extremely crafty this week and I am quite proud of what I made. There is really nothing I love more than painting random things. Nothing is safe. I've been eyeballing my moms wooden cooking equipment but I learned my lesson about that sort of thing in middle school, so I'm going to control myself for now.

I am currently watching 'Home Improvement' and damn, it is just so good. Totally underrated in my opinion. You know who else is underrated? JIMMY FALLON! He's freaking hilarious and I don't care who knows it. Watch this and tell me otherwise:

 
Love love love.
 
Anyway. Last day at the ham store tomorrow. It's been lovely, but I've had just about all I can take. Also, it's making me fat. Can't have that.
 
I know I used to be interesting and funny, so I apologize for the horrible posts as of late. I am always so damn tired! I don't know what the problem is. Probably the ham.
 
Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment