06 December 2011

Hey Baby Jesus, you wanna do pilates?

I don't care what anyone says, I think SNL is funny these days. I also think Jimmy Fallon is hilarious and anyone that doesn't agree can shut up. I love at the end of SNL when everyone hugs...I want to be a part of that someday. That is the real reason I want to be famous, so I can host SNL. I don't think they generally let nonfamous goobers like myself host for no reason. Who knows, maybe things will change in the future.

Anyway, I don't really have anything to say other than YAY, IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!!! I had a very fantastically Christmasy weekend. Went to a bonfire, decorated the house, went to a Christmas party and listened to a shit ton of Christmas music. I literally never tire of listening to Christmas music.

For other music news, I am currently obsessed with Beyonce's "Countdown." I am becoming a bigger Beyonce fan that I thought. I have also been jamming out to "Ni***a's in Paris." Guess I'm a big Kanye fan as well because I'm also still obsessed with "All of the Lights." That shit cray. I love my new car, but it doesn't currently have a way for me to play music from my ipod or phone so I can't play them in the car which is my favorite but I rock out at home. But it's ok, the radio in Charleston is really good! I am just constantly switching back and forth between stations because I can't handle boring music or commercials. Other than that, no complaints about the new car...it's super cute!

In other less interesting news, I have somehow been both productive and unbelievably lazy these last few days. I haven't really left the house or done anything fun but I am kind of getting things done. Very small things. Car tags, got insurance, fixed my resume, downloaded some music, other stupid shit. And these next few weeks I'll be making some money helping my dad out and moonlighting at the ham store. Actually, the opposite of moonlighting because it's in the morning, but I think moonlighting is a cool word.

Now for some personal news. Nothing exciting, I just wanted to say I am very happy I decided to come home. Every day I'm a little more at peace with my decision. I miss my great LA friends and other random things sometimes (like Twist and In-N-Out and the PCH) but nothing beats the holidays at home. I've been sleeping better, I got some super cute new clothes (thanks Mom!), I've been reunited with my favorite sleep shirt, I discovered my talent as a baker and I am also excited about the possibilities next year holds. The only problem is the diet. I have gone completly off the rails and it is damn near impossible to get back on track with all the Christmas goodies. However, I'm very happy about a certain someone and a possible trip to SC. Nothing is set in stone but it's knowing it's a possibility has soothed my crazy runaway thoughts.

That's it. I'm boring and I'm ok with it for now. Christmas is exciting enough, I don't need to get crazy too.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment